1. Industrial filter cloth is a filter medium woven from natural fibers and synthetic fibers. It is mainly used for solid-liquid separation and industrial dust removal.
2. Industrial filter cloths are generally used for solid-liquid separation and gas-solid separation; Gas-solid separation application areas: iron and steel plants, steel plants, ferroalloy plants, refractory plants, foundries, power plants, etc.
3. The application scope of industrial filter cloth is thermal power and nuclear power, mainly for the purification of gas turbines, boiler lubrication systems, speed control systems, bypass control systems, and purification of feed pumps, fans and dust removal systems.
4. Filter cloth is a widely used filter medium, which can be used for air filtration, liquid filtration and dust removal. Filter cloths can be divided into air filter cloths, water filter cloths, mining filter cloths, flame retardant filter cloths and medical filter cloths according to different use environments and application conditions.
5. Filter cloths In a broad sense, filter cloths or screens made of metal are mostly made by weaving metal wires or punching and stretching on metal plates. They have hardness not found in fiber filter cloths. It is widely used in industrial production.
Link to this article: http://zapliving.com/hzsl/新浪彩票/2017-8-22/6.html